Chilli Classrooms

8.07.2012


Shirt: H&M // Pants: PacSun // Sandals: Oneill // Earrings: Betsey Johnson

One thing that I cannot stand is freezing class rooms. Especially in the  summer. I know that that is the perfect time to have a cold cass room, but I get cold very easily. So I get annoyed when I wear shorts or a skirt because it is too hot to wear anything else and I am freezing in my class. So for this outfit, I dress prepaired to go into a cold class room. I wore thin pants that will ceep me cool when im outside but still keep me warm in a classroom.

However, one of the air conditioners went out in one of the buildings at my school.  So the top floor of the main building at my campuss felt like a sauna. It also didnt help that it was 103 degrees today. Although I hate freezing class rooms, I have never wish to be in one as bad as today.

28 comments:

  1. Your ear rings are soooo pretty!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just love that deep maroon tank and your pretty necklace.
    Plus, such a cool print on your pants!

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the leopard print pants, they look so cool and it looks amazing with the cute leopard earrings. And ughh I hate super cold/super hot classrooms too! Anyway, I am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your earrings and necklace are stunning with that outfit !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that outfit.and necklace.goood.
    following each other?yes no?
    cheers!
    yours truly, L.

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shirt!
    i love your outfit!

    I am following you now,
    follow me back if you want, dear :)

    kisses! ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures and I love your outfit!!! Check out my latest outfits on: http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm following you via GFC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are soo cute! I love them. You have a really great blog... I'm following you now on GFC.

    xo
    Raquel
    Field Below

    ReplyDelete
  9. your earrings make me drool! love!
    can't wait to see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a very beautiful accessories. Love your choice!!!

    Have a grea Weekend!

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the sweet comment!
    lets keep in touch on Facebook.com/ThePicturesOfMary
    or Youtube.com/Gittemary

    Huge hugs Gittemary.com !

    ReplyDelete
  12. this sandals are incredible, great look honey!

    have a nice weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw I get cold easily too! even in summer. when I had a class during summer with a cold room what I did was bring along a long cardigan that I placed on my legs. definitely helped :) the animal print pants are really cute!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cud possibly bring a jacket?? U must be brain freezed. :P
    I believe this look wud hav help to balance both the heat n the extreme fridge cold in class. HOLD A TEDDY BEAR or something!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. followed u on google connect too :)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. very very cool necklace! I had a freezing cold classroom as well...and I would bring a big scarf so I could wrap it around my shoulders or use it as a blanket.

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I understand your hate towards cold classrooms, I feel the same. In fact I don't like cold at all, so yeah, we should enjoy summer dressed for summer ;)

    http://natalia-etlamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ugh, when I was in high school, it seemed that the air conditioners only worked in the winter, when we never wanted them on! I hope it gets fixed soon!
    And ah, your compass necklace is so cool! Great outfit. :)
    Thanks for visiting me - let's keep in touch~

    ♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your earrings and the necklace!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your earrins

    V
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. great accesories doll! Have an amazing week!
    Xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute outfit! But wow 103 degrees! You poor dear! I love those shoes! I love your blog too, im glad I found it!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. arg, i hated that too! i think you found a good combo here- and i especially love your sandals. i had a pair lile that but they got destroyed at a festival :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your outfit its really great!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow, I know exactly how you feel. such a pain! luckily it's cooling down though. and fall is almost here! love that compass necklace!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty outfit and lovely earrings <3


    Special Offer from My Blog :
    Giveaway + 20% Off Voucher from Sheinside Shanghai
    10% Off Voucher from Vivi Clothes Netherlands


    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous outfit!! :D The earrings are especially beautiful! :D

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your earrings! soo pretty!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete