Field Trip

8.03.2012

 Dress: LC Lauren Conrad Kohls // Shoes: Delias // Ring: Forever 21 // Earrings: Betsey Johnson




I was last minute dress shopping for a party that I was going to and I was looking for something that I could wear with my Jeffery Campbell Spiked Litas, but I was having a hard time finding anything that I had liked. So the day of the party I had quickly went to TJ Maxx but I came up empty handed.  Then I had remembered that there was a Kohls a few stores down. As I was looking through the store, I found this Lauren Conrad dress. I had really liked it but I knew that it wasnt going to go with my spiked litas but I remembered that I had a field trip the folowing monday for school where we were told to dress business casual. I know that I do not own anything business casual, so I thought this dress would work with that if I wore a nude blazer on top. However It ended up being too hot to wear the blazer so I just wore this dress alone.

What made me really decide to buy the dress was the fact that it was the last one left in the store and it was my size. I also thought that this dress would be perfect for any other occasion besides the field trip. I also really enjoy the mint green color and the flower and bird pattern on the dress.

13 comments:

  1. what a beautiful dress (pattern and color) <3

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made a good choice with this pretty mint dress! I love the floral pattern on it. It's just so lovely ♥

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is so adorable!

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful this dress. Looks perfect on you. Love the color, it is so tender.
    Gladly found you and starting to follow via GFC and BLoglovin. I would be happy if u could follow me too on both of them.

    Have a wonderful weekend,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice bluee.

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRETTY DRESS!
    xox
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress and accessories!
    I invite you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?)

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress <3 the color looks great on you and paired with those white shoes is totally cute :) love your heather btw

    Enter to win 20$ at Blaque Muse
    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Your blog is so great, and the pictures are amazing!!!
    I love your blog, so I'm a new follower!
    Check out my blog!
    XOXO

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear :) you look so pretty! what do you think of following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful dress

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete