Blazer: H&M // Blouse: H&M // Skirt: H&M // Flats: Macy's
Sorry about the indoor photos, it is way too hot to take photos outside. Anyways, I wore this outfit for a school event I had to go to. To look a bit more professional, I decided to wear my nude blazer. I also wanted to wear my pleated skirt. I really love this skirt but it is kind of hard to wear because it is quite short. However, I still decided to wear it because I liked how it looked with the blazer. For shoes, I decided to wear my black flats to go with the black waist band on the skirt.
Recently I have been obsessed with purple hair! I don't know why but i thinks it looks so pretty. Here are some photos that have made me love purple hair. I'm pretty sure that most of these are edited, but I still think they look so pretty.
I need more purple in my life...haha, I'd love to swap in my pink strips of hair for purple!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute outfit as well, I love the skirt ♥
Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
Trendy Teal
I love that outfit! Especially the skirt. <3
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with purple hair too! And I also like blue hair... I Had purple hair 2 or 3 year ago (not whole head, just part of it) but as my natural color is dark brown, it was difficult to blech it so the purple color wasn't that visible. :(
I love this outfit! that skirt is adorable especially paired with that top. You look great! Plus I also love purple hair, just to scared to try it.
ReplyDeletewww.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
Love that pleated skirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/
helloooo danie!
ReplyDeletei'm laura and i'm a new blogger so i'm looking for lovely blogs to follow and lovely people to meet, and you seem just like that.
i hope we can speak really soon, pop over to my blog if you'd like to.
laura xx
http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/
loving your passion for purple, your skirt is the cutest! <3 now following xx
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
i would LOVE to have hair like that. but i dont get how they keep the color. i dye my hair red and it washes out and fades sooo quickly. and love your outfit! you have that rare skill where you can make professional clothes look cute ;)
ReplyDeleteU look amazing!!
ReplyDelete-True