Purple, Pink, & Grey

8.23.2012


Top: H&M // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: Converse // Bag: Olivia + Joy







 I'm so happy that the weather was been somewhat cooling down where I live. After 2 weeks of the temperature being in the hundreds, the 92 degree temperature today felt amazingly cool. 

In my last post I mentioned how obsessed I am with purple hair. Well I have made an appointment to get my hair dyed! I'm really excited because Ive never dyed my hair a crazy color before and it has been a while since I last dyed my hair. I don't plan on dying all of my hair purple because I'm scared of what the bleach will do to my hair, but I do want the ends to be a dark purple.





7 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I loooove those amazing shorts and the bag! And can't wait to see your new hair :D
    That's so cool, I almost added purple streaks in my hair haha

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Your hair looks great! I want that shirt lol! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I would love it if we could follow each other!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i'm not mistaken, that's a skirt right? I have somewhat almost the same style of skirt as yours haha

    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute skirt...the tough studs look great with the feminine pink color! good luck with the hair...sounds like if will be amazing! can't wait to see it!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaaaazing skirt! You look so pretty! :)
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW,nice studded skirt, feminine yet edgy :)
    Happy weekends my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Very modern and trendy!
    Love it! Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete