A Disney Medley

3.17.2012


I went to disneyland this weekend and instead dressing in something really casual like jeans and a tee shirt like I normally do, I decided to dress little more fancier yet still comfortable enough for walking all day. I decided to wear this flowy white top and my favorite pants at the moment. As for shoes, I decided to wear these kinda of boot / sneaker looking shoes. They kinda of look like ankle boots because they have a short thick heel and look like they are made of suede, but because they have sneaker shoe laces and how comfortable they are, I feel like Im wearing a sneaker. I usually try to take the bare essentials with me when I go to disneyland so I brought a small shoulder bag that is easy to carry. 

Sunglasses: Fossil 
Blouse H&M
Cheetah Pants: Pac Sun
Shoes: Kensie girl 
Bag: The Vintage Treehouse http://www.etsy.com/shop/thevintagetreehouse

18 comments:

  1. loving your look! those pants are too cool. as is that blouse. super cute!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great outfit - I adore the blouse!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is awesome. I can think of a ton of outfits for it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah i like this shirt because it can go with so many different things! :)

      Delete
  4. Just found you
    you're awesome
    why're you so cute?!?

    -PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shirt, its so adorable!

    Lovely blog, defiantly worth a follow :)

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Disneyland!!! I wish I'd gone when I was younger, but if I got a chance to go now, I would totally try to do it in style like you have here! Absolutely love your shoes!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww well i hope you can go soon! :)and thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  7. perfect look! i love disney!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pants! They look like the current/elliot ones which are on my wishlish!

    xo Rachel

    glamhampton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete