Pink Ruffle Skirt
3.11.2012
Today I wanted to wear this pink ruffle skirt that I got at Urban Outfitters a few years back. Even though I really like this skirt, i feel like it looks odd because its very high waisted. When I tuck a shirt into it, it bunches up and makes it my stomach look weird, so I decided to just put a sweater over it. I used my square shaped purse that my sister got me for christmas. I think it was originally a binocular case but my sister gave it to me to use as a camera bag but my camera didn't fit so I use it as a purse instead.
Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Areosoles
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Meteor
Purse: The Vintage Treehouse http://www.etsy.com/shop/thevintagetreehouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LOVE THIS!!! Everything! I l love pairing light items with a dark shoes/bag combo. TOTALLY CUTE! and so is the cat :) Today.. i was taking pics with a black/white/green combo outfit... and I was trying to get my cat in the pic too cause she is black and white with green eyes! But.. I couldn't get her to stay :( haha
ReplyDeletexo Rachel
glamhampton.blogspot.com
thanks! and yeah getting my cat to not only stay in the picture but look at the camera took me a while to get right because she kept wanting to move around. :)
DeleteLove your looks and photos!!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!
Check mine if you like
http://justdailythings.blogspot.com
xx
thanks! :D
DeleteAhhhh this outfit makes me swoon! Love the pastel palettes and the textures are just irresistible.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment too! I love your style and blog and will be following you now! <3
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com