Stars

3.23.2012




Well I think it has been about a week since I last posted, but Ive just finished my finials so I'm now on spring break! Anyways, I went to TJ Maxx and I found these really cool Levis for only $17! I never find skinny jeans at my TJ Maxx so I was really excited when I saw these. I have also really been liking star prints recently, which is weird for me because a few years ago I used to hate anything that had stars on it. However, when I saw this shirt I was immediately attracted to it. I also really like how big the sleeves are. For the rest of my outfit I just paired it with a brown faux leather jacket and my black lace up boots.

Jacket: American rag (Macy's)
Shirt: Sans Souci (Marshalls)
Jeans Levi 535 leggings (TJ Maxx)
Boots: Miz Mooz (Free People)

9 comments:

  1. great outfit and blog i love it!!!maybe we could follow each other? would be so great:)much love
    http://truezweta.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweety how can i follow u?

    http://truezweta.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just added a follow with bloglovin' link :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! We love the stars design of your blouse! So pretty!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is amazing, so pretty!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!
    the blouse is gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your shirt! The print is so fun!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete