Studs and Spikes

3.25.2012





Right when I was about to go outside to take pictures of my outfit it started raining, so I took photos inside today. Anyways, today I really wanted to wear my spiked Litas that my mom got me for Christmas. I absolutely love these shoes! I'm also wearing a golden snitch necklace that my sister got me for Christmas. she got it from the Etsy store BellsNGems.

Jacket: Sparkle and Fade
Dress: H&M
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell Spiked Lita
Necklace: BellsNGems http://www.etsy.com/shop/BellsNGems?ref=seller_info#
Belt: Express

18 comments:

  1. These lita's are my favourites!!!! They are so bad ass.

    SOCIAL EMISSIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! thanks for your sweet comment.
    I am your newest follower.

    with love,
    confashionista-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Perfect amount of edge. The Lita heels are incredible and they look amazing on you! :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    Love your blog too and am following you now. :)

    Hope you'll pop back in soon!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the jacket. The necklace is the BEST. I did a double take when I saw it. Love me some HP!!!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This necklace is so cute! You look so cool! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you put such a great outfit together here, the shoes are very daring but it definitely rocks! I also adore your shirt from your last post, the stars make you look even more dazzling! Keep going, you have a great blog! Feel free to check out mine ;) By the way I love the fact that you're into dinosaurs :D
    xoxo from New York City
    http://hollylovespaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog. a bit of a stud theme in this post :-) great shoes. im your newest follower. it would be great if you could follow me back!

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, love the whole outfit. Most of all, the shoes. GORGEOUS! you have an awesome blog, i'm your newest follower. come check out my blog and hopefully you can return the follow. =).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this whole look! That dress is a dream on you and I am so loving those booties.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing can express my love for Jeffrey Campbells atm, especially the lace ones and the ones you have.

    Ruth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing shoes - this is such a great look!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. ummm, give me your outfit ;-)

    x, james

    ReplyDelete
  14. killer shoes! love the patterned tights....

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh. My. Gosh.
    Those shoes are smoking hot girl! I love the spiked Litas!
    Plus, the Harry Potter necklace is too cute :D I'm such a fan of those books/movies. Haha, I'm going to have to troll Etsy now to find something like that.
    This is such a great outfit. I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin too. Haha, don't wanna miss a post! :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete