Romper: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: TJ Maxx
I love studs and on absolutely anything and everything, so when I saw this romper at Urban Outfitters a while back, I knew I just had to buy it. I also enjoy how this romper has sleeves. I like the sleeves look on the jumpsuit more then when they have thin straps or no straps.
Anyways, I'm super excited because The Killers music video for runaways premiered this week! The music video really made me like the song even more then I already did. Although there is no storyline to this video, its just the band preforming, I really enjoyed it. The video has really nice scene changes which makes the video interesting. My favorite scene in the video is at 2:16 where the background turns to stars behind the band and then you see Brandon looking out to Las Vegas. That part in the video just seems so magical to me. My favorite line in the song has to be "But I got the tendency to slip wen the nights get wild. It's in my blood." Brandon's voice sounds so beautiful at that part. I also love Brandon's leather Jacket that he wears throughout the video.



LOVE this, you styled it perfectly! :D
ReplyDelete*WIN a pair of spiked booties!!! Enter the giveaway on my blog! <3
xoxo,
Cindy C.
http://styleologie.blogspot.com/
I just followed you, If you want, follow my fb fanpage.
ReplyDeletehttp://luxurylavishlife.blogspot.gr
Gorgeous romper,love the shoulder studs
ReplyDeletehttp://shana-style.blogspot.com
all in black <3 looks very great! :)
ReplyDeleteeudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com
Gorgeous studded romper! :)
ReplyDeleteEnter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
Trendy Teal
this romper is so fab! and i totally agree, i think when it has sleeves it looks waaay better. with out them it just looks like you have too little on, there's not much to look at. and i'm psyched they're back too! the last time i listened to them was like...6 years ago :O
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit :)
ReplyDeletefabulous!
ReplyDeletewww.spliffedcookies.blogspot.com
This romper is so edgy! I love the studs on the shoulders! And the sleeves makes it look chic! Thank you so much for your sweet coment on my blog, and for following!
ReplyDeleteRad... :$ Not really my style, but it suits you best!
ReplyDeleteBLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR
i love this romper its so fabulous!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
This is such a cute romper dear!!!! You look so gorgeous!!! Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
your hair is so pretty! &i love the killers too, although i think their older songs were the best
ReplyDeleteHello! I just stumbled onto your blog, and I really like it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, I didn't realize the Killers released another song! Need to check this out ASAP. And you look lovely in that romper! Your hair is beautiful.
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com
So stylish! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment ;)
natalia-etlamode.blogspot.com
Beautiful look :) I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
great studed romper!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
Xox
Borka
http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/
I love this romper, and the fact that it's studded makes me love it even more. You look stunning!
ReplyDeletewww.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
PS I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeletewow. your outfit looks amazing *-* find your blog very interesting adn good! now im following you. can you follow me back?
ReplyDeletelove
beauthi.blogspot.com
That studded romper is soo soo cute! What a great find-I need to go check out some rompers! They are soo cute and easy for these summer months!
ReplyDeletexx
Erin @ http://www.truffes-ruffles.com/
Beautiful blog and nice outfits! Would you like to check out my blog and if you like it maybe follow each others?:)
ReplyDeletexx Marianne
http://pictureme-m.blogspot.com
Great outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou look so chic!
Huge hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com
Facebook.com/thepictureofmary
Youtube.com/gittemary
You look lovely, thank you for visiting my blog, I kiss
ReplyDelete