Dress: TJ Maxx // Shoes: Macys // Hair Cuff: H&M // Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Is it just me or does anyone else have really bad luck whenever they wear new clothes? I don't know why, but for some reason every time I wear something new I always manage to get it stained. The first time a wore this dress I got it stained on the white part of the dress. Luckily, I was able to get the stain out but I was really bummed when it happened because I really like this dress. Usually whenever I look for a dress, I like to look for ones that have flowy skirts. However, when I saw this one, I really enjoyed how simple and comfortable it was. I also love the zippers. Although they are not real pockets, I like the extra detail it gives the dress.

You're accessories are so gorgeous! I love the hair clasp and earrings ♥
ReplyDeleteTrendy Teal
I am in love with your dress!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, such a shame that it got stained :(
I usually have good luck with new clothes - I try and look after them really really hard so that nothing happens to it.... but then after a while I just say screw it and then just let it go haha
xxx
all of the accessories are great! :D
ReplyDeletejust followed you, want to follow me back? thx alott
eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com
Beautiful! Loveee the gold hair band!
ReplyDeletexx
Be Frassy
I'm in love with your earrings:) That outfit looks great on you!<3 Would you like to follow each other? :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Eeva
eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi
LOVE THE SKIRT, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your dress :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a classy outfit! I would be tempted to say it's ladylike with some cool urban accents like that hair-clip accessory And that skirt...woah..perfection, I would so want one! Your blog is really lovely and I love its layout, you certainly have a great style!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? Let me know :) I wish you have a lovely day!
Mary xx
http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
that hair accessory was the first thing to catch my eye. it is so cute. great outfit btw. :)
ReplyDeletewww.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com
love the skirt! looks so chic and expensive!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND FOLLOWING!WE ARE FOLLOWING BACK!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
I hate when I get stains on my outfits too!! your cute earrings are super cute!
ReplyDeletexx
meinmode.blogspot.com
I guess it happens to all of us,
ReplyDeleteits the law of attraction...
the more we think we don't like to ruin our outfit
the more it happens,
or so they say.
Love your outfit, I think its cute
and your earrings are gorgeous.
Your accessories are perfect!
ReplyDeletelovely blog...if you want we can following each other??? http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/
ReplyDeleteHi girl! I just found this blog! I love black and white and your skirt just clicks something in my heart lol. You look amazing and I'm loving your style, I am following you now on pinterest and I will be waiting for more posts ;)
ReplyDeletenatalia-etlamode.blogspot.com
You are very inspiring dear.I just discovered your blog and really like it.! I just shared my Clozette Fashion Finds on my blog. If you have a minute, I would love to hear your comment.
ReplyDeleteAlso, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...
Blow a Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
O.X.Y.G.E.N.on Facebook
Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr
Mwahhh!!!!
I love your accessories and you are so stylish. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know please
ReplyDeletehttp://luxurylavishlife.blogspot.gr
beautiful, love the skirt!!
ReplyDeletexofemke.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com
your blog is really fantastic <3 :D ps: may can we follow each other? :D
ReplyDeleteYour earrings are so lovely, it really completes the look.
ReplyDeletesartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com
your dress is beautiful! I thought it was a top and a skirt at first. love the black and white contrast :)
ReplyDeletemetallicpaws.blogspot.com
Love Love Love the look! Super cool outfit! Great hair piece! Want it!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Borka
chicfashionworld.blogspot.com
Lovely dress looks beautiful in it, kiss
ReplyDelete