Shirt: H&M // Skirt: TJ Maxx // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Necklace: H&M // Belt: TJ Maxx // Bag: Thrifted
I have been loving the sheer maxi skirt trend. I love how you get the look of a maxi, but you get the appearance of wearing a normal skirt because of the sheer fabric. I've always been apprehensive of trying regular maxi skirts and dresses because I feel like I'm not tall enough for it. However, since my legs are still visible, I feel a little more comfortable wearing this skirt.



love the sheer maxi, it's so summery and chic and that bag is fierce!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Iqra
Masala Diary
You look amazing dear!
ReplyDeleteLove your style and your blog!
I would like to invite you enter my Shop Bones Giveaway, you can win an amazing dress!
http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/2012/07/shop-bones-giveaway-win-my-dress.html
Btw, following you on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3
gorgeous skirt! you look lovely. I have a new post up about a stylist comp i'm taking part in!would love to know what you think. following you now!
ReplyDeletehttp://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie
amazing skirt, love ur bag :)
ReplyDeletexx
Your skirt is fantastic. I love the little bit of sheerness.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I love all these detail to your outfit!
ReplyDeletexxS
I agree with you about sheer maxi skirts - they're the best of both worlds! Love this gorgeous purple one you're rocking. Stunning :)
ReplyDeleteTrendy Teal
Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!
Love the belt you paired with this skirt! Great styling.
ReplyDeleteI just fell head-over-heels in love with your bag...I need it! :) I'm following you now, hope you visit and follow back soon <3
ReplyDeletesartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com
Love your skirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com
I need that necklace and that bag. omg it's too cool.
ReplyDeletefollowed dear. mind following back?
http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com
Nice post! I love it! ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)
ReplyDeletePS: I don't post shits... :p
See you soon on my blog!
Lovely blog! you have a great sense of style girl! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin... Hope you can follow me back.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Borka
http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com
omg i love your skirt! especially with that belt! and your bag is to die for!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Just fell in love with the necklace, the bag, the skirt! ahh scratch that, I love this entire outfit!(: It's amazing! Followed you for sure! I'd appreciate it if you could check out my blog too and follow as well if you like<3
ReplyDelete-S
http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/
wow I super love that bag! the cougar on top is so creative and awesome :)
ReplyDeletemetallicpaws.blogspot.com
This outfit is simply perfection!! :DD LOVE everything about it, but especially the maxi skirt! Great styling (:
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Cindy C.
http://styleologie.blogspot.com/
Love the skirt it is the most gorgeous shade of purple. The top is so cool I love what it says.
ReplyDelete