Simple Black Dress

6.19.2012



I got this dress from TJ Maxx last week and I absolutely love it! I love the cut out at the sholders and I like how it came with a cheetah print belt. Since this dress is so simple I can wear almost any shoe with it, so I decided to wear my purple heels that I bought for my junior year home coming dance and I wore my purple Betsey Johnson bag to match.

Dress: TJ Maxx
Necklace: TJ Maxx
Bag: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Delias
Earrings: Betsey Johnson

11 comments:

  1. Loving this dress!! It's gorgeous with your leopard belt.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, that cut looks great on you and love the chain details from your bag <3

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following. dear. I'm your new follower too :)
    Btw I looove the dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful dress :)
    it wwould be so great, if we can
    follow each other :)
    if you like my idea , write a
    simple comment on my blog, please ;)
    i already follow you with google
    friends connect ! ♥

    jenny-br.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. and also with bloglovin :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look, honey. Nice shoes and dress, love it! xx Nini
    A FashionSplash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your acessories make this outfit come to life they are perfect with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful dress!! You look so elegant in it!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful look, although I don't like skulls so much this one looks so great and I'd definitely wear it ;) xx Nini

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i´m in love with skulls !!! love your blog !
    maybe we follow each other!? just let me know :))
    greetings
    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete