Finials

6.11.2012


Wow, I can't believe that it has already been a week since I posted my last outfit! Well this past week I have been focusing on studying for my finials and finishing up all of my projects for my classes. I cant wait for this week to be over because I'm excited to start my summer break. As I mentioned in a previous post, my school only gives us 3 weeks for break, so I'm really looking forward to make the most of it.


Blazer: H&M
Top: H&M
Pants: PacSun
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Belt: Michael Kors
Bag: TJ Maxx
Ring: Juicy Couture
Bracelet: Urban Outfitters


23 comments:

  1. Whoa, awesome way to class up the wild leopard print jeans with a blazer. I love this! Chic with an edge :)
    Good luck with finals, and yeah, enjoy your break, no matter how long it is!

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with the pants!
    can't wait to see you on my blog,!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! the colors together look so classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazing!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your pants!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice look too!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like so much your pictures and your blog dear.
    I follow with pleasure... And if you have BlogLovin, facebook or Google + can add me there too?? What do you think?
    I am waiting for your answer about my page!
    Greeting and hugs from Naples
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how crazy finals weeks can get, I wish you lotsa good luck ! I love your outfit, it's effortless chic and classic. Love your blog :)

    xoxo,
    Iqra
    masaladiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really nice! I have these pants and never thought to wear it with a brown blazer! Inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pants! I love leopard:) I'm following you now. Hope you can follow me back:) Have a great weekend!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool classy outfit,
    great trousers!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other : ).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit, especially the pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your pants.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the print of your pant <3 is perfect cause is subtle, and the detail of the neck in your top is adorable

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  16. the leopard print pants look amazing on you! not something that everyone can pull off :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome outfit dear!! love your blazer :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit is lovely and your blog is very nice :D
    maybe you want to follow each other ? if you do than follow me at http://emnfashionandphotography.blogspot.co.uk/ and I follow you back :D
    XXX EMN

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love this outfit!
    I follow You now ;)

    http://dreamoninspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice look! pants and jacket I really like, kiss

    ReplyDelete