Spring Showers

5.01.2012

Well it has been over a week since I last posted but I am happy to say that I have finished all of my midterms! Its hard to believe that the quarter is halfway over; I feel like it just started. I have noticed that the time between the start of the quarter to midterms flies by but the time between midterms to finals always takes forever. I cant wait for this quarter to end because I am looking forward to summer break! I miss hot summer days! Where I live we have had a mix of really hot days and cold rainy ones.  Last week the temperature was in the 80's but today it was raining. I wish it would just stay hot so I can wear more dresses, skirts, and shorts. :)

Jacket: Sparkle and Fade
Shirt: Pac Sun
Jeans: Levis
Boots Miz Mooz

12 comments:

  1. That jacket is the absolute coolest <3
    I love it!
    Very nice outfit, I love the boots as well.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket. It's edgy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your jacket ! It really suits You ! And btw - You've amazing hair ! Kiss x



    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, love how edgy and wearable this whole ensemble is. :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment! Love your blog and am following now. <3

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great jacket! I love the stud details and you paired it well with this outfit.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jacket!
    faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jacket! You look great! Lovely outfit! :)

    Kisses! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    I definitely love this look!!!
    Have a nice day!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete