Today I wanted to wear my favorite t shirt with a new skirt that I got from TJ Maxx. I love this T- shirt because The Killers are my favorite band! I have loved them since middle school when their first album came out and I have loved them ever since. They are my favorite band because I don't just have one favorite song of theirs, I love so many of them that it would be impossible for me to just choose one. Their song A Dustland Fairytale inspired my blog name. :)
One of my top favorite songs of theirs is For Reasons Unknown. This song
wasn't always one of my favorite songs but when heard them sing it live
at Coachella in 2009, I instantly fell in live with it. Seeing them
preform live for the first time made me fall in love with their music
all over again. I also like what Brandon says in the middle of the
performance :) Their performance of this song is my favorite part of
their performance. Here is a video of their performance of For Reasons Unknown
at Coachella.
"Have you ever been in love?
Oh love, it can start very quickly and very easily.
As simple as a way a beautiful girls hair falls across her shoulders.
But it can disappear just as quick.
You wake up one morning and its gone, but you want it back and you wanna fight for it!
You wanna breathe that fire again.
So you call for it,
You call out....
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
This quote makes me so happy. :)
Shirt: The Killers web site
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Converse


I miss converses now that I've seen your outfit post :)
ReplyDelete161cm.com
joanne.choi
very nice skirt!:)
ReplyDeletelove your skirt! Awesome blog hun! Come and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;) besos!
ReplyDeletelovely outfit, really like how you combine the tough shirt with that skirt :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, and I love this outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat combination of the rocker tee with a leopard skirt. I want a similar one now!
Trendy Teal
thanks girl! love how u styled that leopard skirt
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you on my blog again!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Great style!
ReplyDeleteLove this post a lot
and now i'm going to have to go back through the rest!
So full of inspiration it's amazing.
Would love it if we could follow each other on GFC - what do you think?
Kendra
xx
Stoleninspiration.com
I really love your skirt. It's a great print.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Actually they have the same skirt in that store in black and blue! You should check it out. I put the link of the store on the post and you can search from there! They're once size so they fit me and I'm a Small, and they fit my roommate who is a Medium!
ReplyDeletecool, Ill definitely check it out! :)
DeleteUr to sweet girl!(:
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you on my blog!(: