Galaxy Cat

4.20.2012


When I saw this shirt on Forever 21's website I instantly fell in love with it. I adore the cat face mixed with the galaxy print on it. For the rest of this outfit I just decided to wear black and add a purple purse to go with the purple in the shirt. Anyways I hope you guys are having an amazing Friday and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Shirt: Forever21
Pants: Forever21
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Purse: Betsey Johnson

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow, falling for that shirt as well! Such a fun mix of galaxy print and a bold animal face <3
    So eye-catching. I love it!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog, i followed you, if you feel so feel free to follow back...Kisses and stay in touch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shirt is amazing! You have such great style. SO thrilled I stumbled upon your adorable blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. o0o0o wow I love anything galaxy related! pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the cat!!! usually i don't like cat shirts too!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. yeah i just left a comment on your Spring In Pastels that im now a follower. :) you have a great blog! :D

      Delete
  7. Love your bag!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shirt! The galaxy cat print is killer! Two of my favorite things!
    I love your Betsey Johnson bag too, it's great!

    Super amazing blog, I love it and I'm following!
    Can't wait to see more posts!

    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Outfit is awesome!! I love your galaxy cat shirt!! The bag, the shoes and the pants go perfectly with it!! Do you know if i can still buy the shirt??

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the shirt online and it is still there. :)
      http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?category=top&ProductID=2000042342&utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=product_feed

      Delete
  10. Cute outfit! I love the top :) Great blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog and become a follower if you want
    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My God ! This Top is so so so amazing ! I've no words to describe it ! Perfect look ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool outfit! i love your shoes! follow u, follow me :)?
    unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    XXX

    ReplyDelete