Mothers Day

5.14.2012



To celebrate Mothers Day, my mother wanted to go to The Getty in Los Angeles. I've heard a lot of great things about this museum from a few of my professors so it was cool to go and see what it was like. I do have to say that my favorite thing about the museum was the restaurant there. Although seeing the art was cool, the food was delicious. :)

The middle of May is always a busy time. With mothers Day, my birthday on May 14 and my sisters birthday on May 15, my family is always extremely busy doing different things to celebrate each others days. I am especially excited this year because for my birthday we are going to the Aquarium of the Pacific! :)

Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog and I hope all of you had a great Mothers Day!

Shirt:TJMaxx
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: TJMaxx

9 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with your outfit!
    That skull print blouse is just perfect, and I adore the skirt <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt and your hair is fantastic! :)

    Would you like to follow each other?


    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top reminds me so alexander mcqueen i love!
    Cant wait to see u on my blog!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so adorable ! Like your shirt, perfect skirt and incredible shoes. Kiss x



    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, skirt is awsome!

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i love your photos! Amazing Style & Great Blog. Fantastic! I follow you, if you like my blog & my Style follow me back. kiss from germany ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pics are amazing! Love your skirt and blouse.)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit you're wearing! Love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete