20th Birthday

5.19.2012

This past Tuesday I celebrated my 20th Birthday at the Aquarium of the Pacific. I wanted to go to the aquarium because I went there once for a field trip when I used to be in Girl Scouts. Although I don't remember what the aquarium was like, I just remember having a lot of fun there. So to celebrate my birthday, my family and I decided to spend the day in Long Beach and go to the aquarium and then go out to dinner afterwards.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday on my previous posts! :)

Shirt: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Miz Mooz
Bag: Etsy store: The Vintage Treehouse




Here are a few pictures of what I saw at the aquarium.






12 comments:

  1. Great b-day outfit! Love the necklace. xA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! What a cool way to spend it. The aquarium is filled with amazing animals <3
    Adore your cute outfit. That blouse is just amazing. Love the leopard print!

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a great time ;)
    Cool outfit, love your shirt :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
    Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)

    Have a nice day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love ur top!
    Cant wait to see u on my blog!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace! Great photos!
    xx


    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. belated happy birthday to you, dear. i like all those pics... nice blog, too!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I love going to the aquarium. Happy belated birthday. Lovin the animal print :)

    I am your newest follower! #5 on Bloglovin :)

    xx
    Amanda
    Amanda - My Cowlick Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks girl hope u had an amazing bday/!
    can't wait to see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great birthday! :)
    Wonderful photos, the seahorse is soooo sweet!

    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there' you got a lovely blog (: Love your post and btw happy belated birthday . So mind following each other via Gfc , Blog loving and Facebook ? I'd love to sweety

    ReplyDelete