23
5.24.2012
Since my spring quarter is quickly coming to an end, I was starting to plan out what I would do this summer. But just as I was beginning to get excited for break, I found out that my school only has 3 weeks for summer vacation. :'( I was really bummed out because I thought I was going to get about 2 months of break but instead Ill be getting a little less then a month before I have to start a new school year. So now I feel like I have to make the most of my three week break because I wont get another until December. :(
Anyways was everyone else sad that yesterday, May 23, was the 2 year anniversary that LOST ended? LOST is my favorite show and I was seriously obsessed with it! Two years have past and I am still so sad its over. :( Does anyone else love Lost?
Shirt: H&M
Belt: Forever21
Shorts: H&M
Bracelets: H&M
Sandals:O'neill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a lovely look and the color of your top looks great on you! xo akiko
ReplyDeleteStyle Imported
Love the red and khaki combo!
ReplyDeleteSergeant Fox
Peter Pan Collar Giveaway
Thank you so much. I am following you back, too. Happy blogging! :)
ReplyDeleteCute outfit!! And yes, I was OBSESSED with Lost!!!! I heard a few rumors that they are going to bring it back, but so far nothing!
ReplyDeleteFollowed you back via Gfc and blog loving #6 (:
ReplyDeleteOooh, gorgeous red blouse! I love it with the khaki.
ReplyDeleteAnd dang, that's a serious bummer! 3 months to 3 weeks instead? How did that switch happen? Hope you still have a fun break!
Trendy Teal
Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
Love how u belted the shirt here!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see you on my blog!(:
Nice look! love your blouse!
ReplyDeletehttp://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/
Cuuuute outfit! You really suit the orange colour!
ReplyDeleteLove your style, just followed :)
Ruth xxxx
http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/
nice outfit, the red top is amazing...
ReplyDeleteIt’s a GIRL Thing
Love the look! Simple yet chic! X
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
Simple and so cute :)
ReplyDelete♥ SunshineCitizen
New follower! Love your style and this entire look!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna