108

5.07.2012


I felt like getting dressed up today so I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses at the moment. I got this dress from H&M last year. I love how the dress has a mix of chiffon and pleather; the mix of materials makes this dress different form any other dress that I own.

I'm excited for next week because May 14 is my birthday. :)  Im going to be 20 years old! I can't believe that I'm not going to be a teenager anymore. I feel like it was yesterday that I was in middle school and I was obsessed with harry potter, I was reading digimon fan fiction (Yes, I love digimon), and I was watching the first season of Lost. :)  

Dress: H&M
Shoes Jeffery Campbell spiked Lita

 

24 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE YOUR LITASSSSS <3
    your dress is amazing
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your dress and lita spike , cool stuff to combine!
    Btw, Happy birthday :))
    Wanna follow each other?


    KIsses
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress - gosh I cant wait to check out new H&M stuff - going to London in 2 weeks time !! :)

    http://fashioncherry.co/celeb-hairstyle-lea-michele/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look. I like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog ;)

    thefanglejungle.blogspot.com

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, girl that dress is gorgeous! I love the mix of texture and bold black and white panels <3
    And happy early birthday. Haha, I feel like that too sometimes

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! It is very flattering on you. I hope you have a great birthday!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can see why you love that dress, I quite like it too :)

    | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love that dreess! i would so steal this from u , its so flawless haha!
    can't wait to see you on my blog again!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow :) I invite you to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovelovelove those shoes. I'm having some serious shoe envy right now. New follower here. :)

    Sergeant Fox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing dress and amazing heels! love your whole outfit <3<3
    Happy 20th B'day for the day after tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the dress and the mix of materials! stunning on you!

    http://runningwild-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love both your heels n dress! you look amazing ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning!! love your dress and shoes so much!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your heels..
    And your dress..
    I really love your dress with the soft material!

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is my obsession lol!(: cant wait to see u on my blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look gorgeous
    & I love your blog
    pls take also a look at my blog and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice look! amazing shoes!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your shoes!
    mind to follow each other?
    xx,
    blushinglady

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear, woold you once again try to following me?
    Your GFC not yet in mine :(
    I'm already following yours <3


    Kisses
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  21. looove this look!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is gorgeous! Beautiful dress and amazing shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful dress,
    love how you've combined it with those gorgeous shoes!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday!!! :D
    You look adorable! Loooooove your dress and the shoes!!
    Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete