Spring Afternoon

4.08.2012





Earlier this week I was going through my closet and choosing the items I do not wear anymore so I can donate them. While I was going through my closet I came across this skirt that I got it a few years ago from H&M on Black Friday.  For some reason I only wore it a few times and forgot about it. When I found this skirt I could not believe why I don't wear it more often so I decided to wear this skirt since the temperature has been getting warmer.  Anyways, I hope all of you are having a great Easter!

Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer
T shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Betsey Johnson
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Aerosoles
Ring: Juicy Couture

41 comments:

  1. Such a cute skirt! I adore the house necklace and your bag too <3
    You have such great style.
    Count me as your newest follower!
    If you'd like, follow back? :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, I love your floral skirt.
    Kiss from France, http://www.mylittlediarycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah I love the skirt! <3
    wanna follow each other? lemme know :)

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow I love so many things about your outfit!! the floral skirt is totally adorbs but those Betsey Johnson accessories are to die for. this is such a sweet and pretty look, I absolutely love it :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit!
    X

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danie, you look adorable ! I keep finding stuff that I forgot I have in my closet, too...this skirt looks so good on you ! You should definately wear it more often ! I like your blog and I'd love it if we followed each other on google, facebook and bloglovin !
    PS You're invited to enter Romwe Easter Giveaway: win a collar and $ 40 gift card on Romwe !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you love it when you find pieces that you forgot about? It's like getting new clothes all over again :)
    Lovely skirt...
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great to find hidden gems in your own closet! Very cute outfit...loving florals so much lately.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skirt and your bag is so fun! You look so pretty! Thank you for voting for me by the way! It means a lot to me. If you have another opportunity you can vote everyday until 4/18 :) Thanks again!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. following you as well dear! love the skirt!
    hope to see you on my blog again!
    faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. good post, I like how you dressed))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog!
    Keep posting dear!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your skirt. it looks so cute, and it's a perfect item for spring!
    beautiful outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit!
    the skirt is gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the skirt, the bag and the necklace!!! You put together a great outfit here, festive yet not too much!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Betsey bag, so adorable! And that skirt is perfect on you :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am loving the skirt! I definitely want one myself!

    Instantly followed your blog, dear! xx :)

    http://diyfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. perfect flower skirt! love it! you are so pretty.
    kisses
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this post. Your look beautiful. I am giving away $50 to ASOS and I would love for you to stop by and enter!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/2012/04/50-to-asos-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my! this is great. >.< you're so adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Betsey Johnson always has such fun accessories, nice haul =]

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look so cute! I love your hair :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. the skirt and the bag are amazing!
    in combination with your hair, it's perfect!!
    im gonna follow u.
    are u willing to visit my blog too?

    xx

    www.blondedutchpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look so cute, I love your skirt! :)

    If you have time please check out my blog, and if you want follow for follow just message me about it, I would love that! :)
    http://annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely outfit! looks very cute

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi
    I wanna say that your blog is really nice and I love it!
    I´ll follow you now...
    Hope you´ll visit me too and follow if you like=)
    Have a nice weekend!!

    http://voguewired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so cute!!! Love your skirt and bag! Following you:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice outfit! :) well put together!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. aww.very lovely outfit...u are so cute
    btw lets follow each other if u like
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute skirt and necklace :D

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Lots of kisses, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  32. great bag!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your floral skirt- very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. A very sweet outfit :)

    http://shopaholichousewife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful outfit! That necklace is the cutest! ♥

    Greetings from Finland,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. awww i love the details of the purse!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete