Studs and Florals

3.28.2013


Jacket: Express // Top: TJ Maxx // Skirt:H&M // Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
// Clutch: TJ Maxx

For this outfit, I mixed a girly floral skirt with tough shoes and jacket. This leather jacket has been a staple item in my wardrobe for months now. I love how they can make a causal outfit look more put together and edgy. I have also been loving embellished collars. Weather it is covered in studs, like mine, or is covered in beads or sequins, I love how they can instantly transform any collard shirt.








15 comments:

  1. Hair's perfect, outfit is great. What else is there! PERFECTION.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love that studded collar ;)
    This entire outfit actually! Perfect way to balance out the girly florals - a tough leather jacket <3

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lik ethat skirt and your hair is wow. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt dear!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt!! The whole outfit is great!! We're now following you on gfc :)

    Hope you visit us and follow back at http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Facebook
    Enter our amazing giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! I love it!!. I think studs and florals are always a good match :)
    I love it that you're giving me pretty rocker chic!
    thank you dear for following and leaving a comment in my blog ♥

    Keep in touch ^__^

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I absolutely love that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Style! follow you now.. please visit me at http://gretagreatmode.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been looking for a leather jacket similar to yours and I never thought to look at Express. It is such a great staple that can go with anything!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shoes!

    http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete