Emerald - Pantone Color of 2013

1.04.2013

Emerald Green - Pantone Color of 2013

Green cocktail dress / Green coat / Jeffrey Campbell platform sandals / 3.1 Phillip Lim satchel handbag / Emerald drop earrings / Lord & Taylor cashmere glove / Juicy Couture



 Last December, Pantone reveled that Emerald Green was the color of 2013. I'm pretty excited coming into 2013 with Emerald being this year’s color. Not only is emerald my birthstone, but green used to be my favorite color when I was younger. Thinking about green in regards to fashion, the first thing that came to my mind was Keira Knightley’s green dress in Atonement. This dress is the most gorgeous shade of green I have ever seen in a gown. I think that is partly why this dress is so popular, not only is the design beautiful, but the color really makes it memorable. Also shown are a few other items that are emerald green for 2013. 

22 comments:

  1. Love this colour!
    I love Keira Knightley's dress in Atonement - the colour and the design are absolutely gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness, I'm in love with this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE EARRINGS AND THE BAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with espiation dress!!! i am a new follower wanna follow back on gfc? i would be very happy!!!giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. emerald is my birthstone too! I've always loved jewel tone colors so I'm looking forward to year of seeing this pretty color everywhere.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. phipil limm <3

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the it color of the season... it is on of the few that looks amazing against every skin tone there is!
    completely into it!
    Kisses from Miami!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this color (: It looks gorgeous on everyone and it looks so expensive! I would love if you could check out my fashion blog (: I'm just starting out xx

    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. even though im not a big fan of this color..emerald green looks amazing :o

    love, annick from http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with that coat and bag, just stunning! This isn't my favorite color but if done right it could be stunning.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emerald green is actually such a gorgeous color! Thanks for bringing it to my attention xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This emerald green color is gorgeous. Love everything you selected!

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for visiting doll! can't wait to see more posts!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, this shade of green is gorgeous. LOVE the spiked litas!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color on everyone except me!! I think it makes me look sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad i found your blog! you are stunning and i absolutely love all your posts x

    Best,
    Ali

    www.shophopeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love emerald too, so much fun for this year ;)

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. EMERALD is unique. Interesting how colors make such an impact in everything we wear.

    I have just created a facebook page. Hope you can show some support & make my day! :)
    ADD ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! Great posts!!! ..i was wondering if you would be interested in following each other?

    ReplyDelete