Skulls

6.26.2012



Hey, well I havent been posting regularly but I have been quite busy going to the dentist over the past month. I was just going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned but then I found out that I needed to get my bottom wisdom teeth removed. Getting them taken out didn't hurt as much as I thought they would. I thought my cheeks were  going to get really big and I was going to be in alot of pain but I only had a little pain the day they were taken out and not much swelling. 

I also found out that I might need braces again. :'( I had braces from 3rd grade to 7th grade because my teeth were really bad.  But by the time I got my braces off they looked way better then before, but my teeth were not completely fixed.  My teeth don't close all the way in the front so when I bite down my front teeth don't meet together. So the dentist I went to said I should meet with an orthodontist to see what we can do to fix it.  So yeah I'm not excited to get braces again but I do want to have really nice teeth. But I still need to meet with an orthodontist in 2 weeks  to see what they say but I think I will most likely get braces again. 
 
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Forever21 
Shoes: Jeffery Cambell
Necklace: H&M
Belt: Express

Anyways thanks agin for checking out my blog!!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh boy, sounds like a lot of dental problems! Hope you don't have to go through with the braces.
    Anyway, love that sheer skull blouse and of course, your killer shoes!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :)
    I like your blog, and so do your platforms!
    Feel free to visit mine if you like :)

    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your skirt! Thanks for the tip on Chicago :) I hope you don't have to get braces again!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. at first I was awwing over that skirt then I noticed the shoes! wowzer, I want! Like now please! Love your style and your blog!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look!
    http://mesmemos.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this skull shirt?! That happened to me. Had braces when I was really young, and they never gave me a retainer after they took my braces off! So my teeth shifted again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect top!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww hope you don't really have to get braces again! what a pain :( love your studded JCs though. at least they will cheer you up if you have to do braces again!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Darling! Thanks for the lovely comment !
    Great post! LOOOVE THE JC's

    Please like my FB page at Facebook.com/thepictureofmary

    Huge Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. really great combination and really lovely spikey studded Lita's .
    perfect with every detail!!

    Cheers
    Bushe from

    http://fashbushe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this outfit so much! the skulls give me a alexander mcqueen vibe! and the skirt so fierce!
    can't wait to see you on my blog again!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is why I am so scared to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. I don't wanna have a swollen face :( but I think you recover very well, I couldn't tell if you didn't mention it in your post. Anyways, you look stunning in this outfit!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh love this outfit, so edgy and yet romantic <3 the shirt is awesome and love your litas!

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely loving the hemline of the skirt and the skulls! Amazing.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the skull blouse is so cute! love the studded shoes you paired with them :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your skirt and those shoes! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete