I started the begging of this week feeling really stressed out because finials week is just two weeks away and I have a Photoshop project that I had not even started yet. My assignment is to create a surrealist self portrait. When my instructor first gave us the assignment I assumed that it was going to be easy because i could just take random things and put them together in an image and I would be done with it. But it took me two weeks to come up with an idea that I kind of liked. So this week when I began to work on my assignment I quickly realized that my idea was going to be too hard for me to actually create since Im still a beginner with Photoshop. So I had to completely start over with my protect which was starting to make me nervous since I had spent so long coming up with the fist idea, but as I started to brainstorm again I came up with a new concept that not only would be easier for me to create but would actually look way better then my previous idea. So today I actually finished most of my project and I can actually finish it a week before it is due! Here is what i have so far!
Shoes: Kohls Lauren Conrad
Bracelets H&M


wow it looks great! :D love ur dress as well (: definitely following, Hope you can take the time to check out/follow my blog as well! (:
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Cindy C.
http://styleologie.blogspot.com/
Oooh, looks like your project is coming along nicely! I love the galaxy + hummingbird idea. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit, that dress is just too cute!
Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
Trendy Teal
Good luck with your project! I think it's good so far, the idea of the hummingbird, tulips and the galaxy. Keep on with that idea! By the way, I’ve just discovered your blog and I really like it. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please, let me know!
ReplyDeleteSara from A Modern-Day Lady
Beautiful dress dear!!
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
Great picture!! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeletefantstic dress!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/
Kisses from Italy
Giuseppe
Wow I love your shoes and dress:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your finals and projects :) Love the print of your dress too!
ReplyDeletekatiesbliss.com
Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteLove your dress!
Have an amazing day gorgeous,
xoxo
www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com
your shoes are so very gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletewww.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
I love those shoes! Can't believe they're LC.
ReplyDeleteAlexandra xo
http://tovogueorbust.com/
i love this dress! the print on it is really awesome!
ReplyDeletebijou-minou.blogspot.com
Your dress is so amazing, I love it!
ReplyDeleteNow following your blog, I hope you have time to check out mine:)
X Camilla