Casual School Outfit

4.04.2012




Sadly, my spring break has just ended and I've started my spring quarter. But I am happy that I'm one quarter closer to summer break! Although it's pretty warm where I live, I still like to wear my boots and a light jacket because I always get really cold inside classrooms.

Jacket: Ecoté
Scarf: Disneyland
Shirt: PacSun
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Miz Mooz

26 comments:

  1. You look awesome!
    Thanks for stopping by, can you please try again to follow with JOIN THIS SITE? Cause I can't see you:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shawl from Disneyland!
    Which Disneyland did you get it from?

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it at the Disneyland in California. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!I'm trying to follow you back via the navbar because you don't have the followers button, tell me if it works!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely is this scarf

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the scarf!!
    now following you! hope can you too.
    faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just found your blog and think it's very inspiring and a lot of kdivitelen posts available)
    If you want, we can sledovab friends for a friend, I would be very happy)

    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual and chic sweetie! would you like to follow each other?:X

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for stopping by! returning the follow via bloglovin (didn't see GFC follow button?) will check you out on instagram, too!

    [oomph.]
    IG: @rockoomph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great school outfit. I love the scarf!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!
    Nice scarf, kiss from France.
    http://www.mylittlediarycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jacket matches the scarf perfectly!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit! love your scarf. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with this scarf! So gorgeous!

    Lovely blog, defiantly worth a follow :)

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is greate for school.very comfy and stylish and not to much.wanna follow each other?:*

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Love your jacket and scarf together!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. greate jacket!! invite to me:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the scarf and the tee! Nice outfit!!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love your blog!
    Keep posting dear!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. i dress verrry casual for school ;-) you look so comfy! and i get super sleepy in class. ugh! hope you had a great break love! xx james

    ReplyDelete
  20. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am following back through bloglovin and google friend connectr through the upper left corner button!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! I want to have that one too! LOL. anyway, its nice. :D

    ReplyDelete