Merry Christmas!

12.25.2012


Dress: H&M // Shoes:Delia's // Bag: TJ Maxx

Merry Christmas! I hope all of you are having a gret time with your families and loved ones. Well, this is my Christmas outfit. Can you tell I love the color purple? Anyways, I'm sad that Christmas is over but I'm looking forward to New Years Eve! Well I'm going to keep this post short but, I hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas!









19 comments:

  1. Such a stunning look! Love that dress! Merry CHristmas :) xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look STUNNING, you didn't go with anything red and green, but nailed a very purple christmas. so beautiful.check out my latest post "WARRIOR//CHRISTmas Grinch"
    THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that dress is so nice. Perfect colors and I like style like that. Have a great day

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful <3

    thank you for the comment and follow :) followed back!
    love, annick from http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress...reminds me of a painting! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous dress, you look beautiful! thank you for a nice comment on my blog.
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful dress! looks so good with the shoes!

    http://vamoschezmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so fabulous!

    Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pictures and beautiful look too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty ensemble; love the printed dress. Great fashion sense!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty dress! you look so stunning♥♥♥

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Christmas outfit, love the shoes.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that dress on you! So much color. Awesome style girl. Have a wonderful New Years!

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is just perfect! I love the mix of colors. Plus those shoes are adorable. You look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its the holidays n its 2013!!! Hope its going goood for u so far.
    Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR ;))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgsh, such a gorgeous dress! Love the print and design.
    Happy New Year :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete