Fur Vest: TJ Maxx // Blouse: H&M // Belt: Micheal Kors // Pants: Forever 21 // Boots: Miz Mooz // Earrings: Betsey Johnson
I have been on the hunt for a fur vest
for a few years now. I love how they can make a simple outfit look interesting
with the texture and dimension the fur adds. I have been eying one at Urban
Outfitters for about 2 years now, but I could never bring myself to pay $100
for it. However, I was at TJ Maxx recently and I saw this one for only $40. It’s
a great feeling to stumble upon something you want when you weren’t looking for
it.
That fur vest is so luxe! I love it ♥
ReplyDeleteEnter to win a statement cuff from ManEater – international giveaway!
Trendy Teal
love the vest so so freaking much! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove your fur vest! This is so Chic ! I recently bought a fur vest and I can't wait to wear it. Love how your blouse too!
ReplyDeleteXo Amy,
Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/
No words, just love
ReplyDeleteThe fur vest looks amazing on you! <3
ReplyDeletefabulous fur!nice hair
ReplyDeleteahhh I'm looking for a fur vest too! you found a good one!
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
So beautiful, my dear!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend,
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
That faux fur vest is absolutely stunning! :)
ReplyDelete-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com
it´s great, really love it!
ReplyDelete