During Fashion week I was really busy with school work so I was not able to wach as much shows as I wanted , but one of the shows that I was able to see was Nicole Miller's runway show. I absolutely loved it. The collection is described as a mix between nature and technology. I loved the use of floral and galaxy prints. Below are a few of my many favorite looks from the show.
| Nicole Miller |
| Nicole Miller |
| Nicole Miller |
| Nicole Miller |
| Nicole Miller |
| Nicole Miller |
Hi :)
ReplyDeleteyour blog is so cool ;) follow it now !
you followed my old blog and now i have a new one :)
could you follow it too ? it would be so nice ♥
xoxo , jenny
join-my-fashion.blogspot.com
Oh wow, such an awesome line! I love the clothing :)
ReplyDeleteEnter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
Trendy Teal
digitalized prints are the thing now. I get hooked on fashion videos too! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat collection of work from nicole miller.
ISSA TCHIEU
awesome collection! i love it! <3
ReplyDeleteLetters To Juliet
Gorgeous collection!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS post! I tried to comment on your previous outfit of the day post, but for some reason, blogger wouldn't let me! Anyways, I'm your newest follower via google (#96) =D I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime and maybe follow as well? I can't wait to see more! =D
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/