Meteor

3.08.2012



I was at TJ Maxx looking at their sunglass rack; since I had found the michael Kors sunglasses the week before, I was curious to see if they had anything else good. As I was looking I came across these Meteor Ray Ban sunglasses. I was really excited because my TJ Maxx hardly ever has Ray Bans, and the ones that they do have are aviators and aviators dont really look good on me. 


So when I saw these I noticed that they are kind of similar to wayfarers I got excited. I already have a white pair of wayfarers and they are my favorite pair of sunglasses that I own. I was even considering to buy an other pair in another color since I wear them so much. 


 I paied $60 for these sunglasses. I thought the price was pretty high considering I got my Michael Kors sunglasses for only $20. But I know that these originally retail at about $140 (i think thats around how much I paid for my wayfarers) so I knew that I was paying half price for these which I still was a pretty good deal since I never see these at my TJ Maxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment